Monday, September 25, 2006

Twelve to go and uh-oh...

I was paranoid that the radiation wasn't actually working, because after 5 weeks I had NO reddening or pain. Well, today it looks preeeeetty red. And last night it hurt when I slept on my stomach. Yeeeoooowww!!! At least I know it's working, but I'm scared it's going to get worse. I heard it could even blister and peel and turn purple.

And the update on the tattoos is that I found two amazing shops right near us. Both shops have award winning artists, and both do amaaaazing work. Now I just have to decide which one to choose. Decisions, decisions.

Things I'm grateful for today:

Um, just about everything!

4 comments:

Cherry Red said...

Awww, I'm so sorry!

Very gentle ((((hugs))))

Chari-Dee said...

Oh, I am so sorry you are in pain. The burning sounds awful! Only 12 to go though and then let the healing begin! You are so amazing.

Cherry Red said...

Hey you!

Happy 2007. Time to update your blog. :) This is gonna be the best year yet. I just know it.

Hugs,
Kim-- who misses you!

dee said...

Yeah, um, Michele? Get back here and do something about this blog. Like...update it! We want to hear all about how things are going these days. I miss you!!