Wednesday, September 13, 2006

MENOPAUSE SUCKS...

It is seriously kicking my butt. I'm only 41 and wasn't expecting this, yet. The hot flashes are HORRIBLE! My head sweats soooooooo bad, my heart races, my skin tingles, and I literally feel like I want and need to climb out of my skin. I hate it and never really understood what a hot flash was. I just assumed you got a little hot. HAHA! Soooooo NOT the case. It's indescribable unless you've experienced a true hot flash.

And the MOOOOOOOOD SWINGS! Oy. Stay out of my way, people! I can't even stand myself!

But...I am still grateful today, and here are some of the reasons why...

Jesus loves me no matter how grumpy and imperfect I am.
So does John :)
And my dogs.
Not so sure about my girls, lol, but I AM grateful for them!
Also for my friends, who I cherish and love very much.
Very grateful for the internet, and all the support groups it offers, especially the breast cancer chat I found last night when I REALLY needed it!



5 comments:

Cherry Red said...

((((((Michele)))))

dee said...

Oh, Michele!
You're right, Jesus loves you, no matter what. I sometimes have to remind myself of this. It sounds like you've got it down though.
Take care, woman!

Michele said...

Dee, BELIEVE ME, I have to remind myself sometimes, too!

(((((((((Dee))))))))))You take care, too! I hope your friend is doing well, also!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,

How are you? I hope all is well in your house this week. I'm signing in as an anonymous poster to see if I can outsmart Beta Blogger. I hate Beta Blogger.

Hugs, hugs, hugs...

Kim, who misses you dearly

Chari-Dee said...

Hope everything went well yesterday! I'll e-mail you this afternoon, hopefully with good news!!!