Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fight Lik A Girl!...


I'm BACK! I'm a ONE YEAR cancer survivor! Probably not technically yet, but as far as I'm concerned, I AM! Last month was one year since my surgery to remove my tumor.

Wow, where'd the year go?

I feel great. I'm working now, and have been since October. Things are moving along fast around here, but I'm very happy to be alive and done with treatment! Even my hair is growing! And it's way longer than it is in this pic. This is from Christimas.

We got another dog in November. Sparky. He's a rescue and the cutest lil' thing. I love him so much.

It feels good to be posting on here again! And it feels even better to be FREE from Cancer. GOD IS GOOD ALWAYS!

5 comments:

Cherry Red said...

Hey you!

One year down and you're here and doing so many great things. God is good!

I'm glad you're back blogging! And what a sweet picture of you and Kristina! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. You're getting the biggest hug. Look out!

Kim:)

Chari-Dee said...

YAY!!! What a wonderfully HAPPY post! I am so glad things are good with you write now (no I didn't mispell that, I did it on purpouse to remind you to, well, write,LOL)

I agree, God is Good, ALWAYS!

Michele said...

THANKS YOU, TWO! And I already saw Kim and she DID give me the biggest hug! And a bunch of wonderful gifts, too!

There are lots of exciting things happening with us, and I'm excited to see what else God has in store!

dee said...

What a perfect day to read this post. I took Renee to her first radiation treatment today. She's got 27 more, then another surgery, then just reconstruction surgery. We talked about YOU today. We were talking about Relay for Life, and how we were walking for HER this year, and she asked how you were, because she walked for YOU last year, and it was just really neat, for things to come full circle. I don't know, I guess it's hard to explain.
But it's been a year for you, and we talked about how it would be a year for her soon, and how strong she is, and how good God is - all the time!, and she played me this song and it made me think of both of you, and I cried. And now I'm crying again. Tough, by Craig Morgan. Don't you love it? Makes me weepy though. And another one called "I am not my hair" or someting like that. Love that one too.
Anyhow, sorry to be so long, I should have e-mailed, but I'm up (can't sleep) and checking my blog roll, and just wanted to pass on some love.
so...
LOVE!

Cherry Red said...

More posts please!

Hugs!