Saturday, May 27, 2006

Must Love Dogs...

A great movie, btw.

As I was driving earlier with Kristina, I found myself ooohhhing and ahhhing over an adorable little white dog that was happily sitting on its owners lap in the passenger seat of a car. I realized something. I get so excited and fuss over dogs the way most women fuss over babies. Hmm. Odd, but true.

I LOVE dogs. They truly do make me happy. When I look at Domino, our newest addition (lol, I accidentally typed addiction instead of addition, and it sort of fits) I immediately smile, the way I did when I looked at, Kira. My beloved 13 yo shihtzu who passed on.

I've passed on my love for dogs to my two daughters, and also to John. He is so smitten by Domino, it isn't even funny!

Don't get me wrong. We love Miss Diva, too. She's our little Diva and pretty much the boss of me. It's just that Domino is this little, 10 lb animated thing with Groucho Marx eyes, and a suspicous little nature, and just the funniest personality I've ever seen.

Okay. Addiction or addition. I'll leave that up to you :)

Health update: Feeling pretty darn good today. Lots of energy and I could actually taste raisinets before. All in all, a pretty good day.

Things I'm grateful for today:
Being alive.
My sisters.
The internet.
My love for dogs.
God.

No comments: