Friday, May 26, 2006

Big Cherry Love...

My sister and sil, Jules, both sent me amazing gifts today. Barb sent me a Mary Englebreight crock pot which is soooooooo adorable! I can't wait to use it. The reason behind that is even sweeter. She's coming to stay with me in July for my last treatment, and wants to use it to cook for us. She knows how picky John is, and this way she can make roasts and all kinds of yummy dishes.

And Jules sent me a box of cherry goodies. Adorable cherry slip on sneakers, a cherry purse and a plaque. The plaque is hanging above my desk and is so inspirational.

Courage
Doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is
the quiet voice at
the end of the day
saying,

"I will try again
tomorrow."

::sniffle, sniffle:: I will remember this when I have my next chemo and am being hard on myself for being weak.

1 comment:

inkgrrl said...

Baby girl, you're not weak. You take those hits and you keep going. Weak would be falling down and staying down. You're a warrior in pink - that means you don't quit. I can't wait until you're done with chemo! (wish I'd found your blog sooner)